Key Account Assistant
We are looking 4 Key Account Assistant for selling our diagnostics solutions ―both domestic and international―, to join our team.
In general though, tasks will include:
- Gaining a clear understanding of customers’ businesses and requirements.
- Gathering market and customer information.
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale.
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement and closing sales.
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers.
- Making accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Representing their company at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Challenging any objections with a view to getting the customer to buy.
- Advising on forthcoming product developments and discussing special promotions.
- Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the Sales Officer, or entering figures into our Salesforce CRM Platform.
- Creating detailed proposal documents, often as part of a formal bidding process which is largely dictated by the prospective customer.
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues.
Although this area of work is open to all graduates, the following subjects may improve your chances:
- Business and Management.
- International Commerce.
You will need to have:
- Strong commercial awareness.
- The ability and desire to sell.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A positive, confident and determined approach.
- Resilience and the ability to cope with rejection.
- A high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- The skills to work both independently and as part of a team.
- The capability to flourish in a competitive environment.
- A good level of numeracy.
Fluency in English will be required, and French, Italian or German will be valuable.
Relevant work experience will be valuable.
Please send your resume to email@example.com if you would like to aim for this position.